Asset compliance and active contract management in UK PFI through a collection of multi-disciplinary specialist resources.
Semperian Assurance Services (“SAS”) is a dedicated division established to manage asset compliance and is responsible for the development and implementation of Semperian’s proactive framework in relation to the public sector’s focus on the PFI sector.
The division has been established to harness multi-disciplinary specialist resources, as a holistic support function. It is dedicated to redefining group-wide practices, associated with the public-sector compliance enforcement focus and the impending UK PFI expiry programme (“Hand-Back”).
SAS is set up to focus on the delivery of central government initiatives, associated with the Department of Health’s Centre of Best Practice programme, IPA’s Hand-Back requirements and resetting the contract compliance framework across the group. The team is formed of experienced asset management professionals who are committed to achieve Semperian’s objectives.
- Project documents obligation analysis
- Detailed performance monitoring assessment
- Benchmarking and market testing management
- Payment mechanism and calibration analysis
- Financial reviews and invoice reconciliation
- Accurate and timely reporting reviews
- Project risk analysis and monitoring
- Improvement plans and settlement negotiations
- Variation and capital works management
- Project resourcing and support
- Specifying, tendering, procurement and managing works
- Construction compliance and condition inspections
- Fire safety engineering assessments
- Defects diagnosis and compliance analysis
- HTM gap analysis and critical asset reviews
- Statutory and Mandatory Compliance
- Portfolio analysis of project documents to identify and document handback related obligations/information/processes
- Mapping handback processes and key milestones
- Supporting the development of project specific handback plans for the management of the process.
- Handback data collation & management
- Asset management and whole life costing
- Coordinated development of processes and strategies for Handback
- Early collaboration with Project Stakeholders
- Handback obligations advice and specialist support